Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

She's Alive!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, she's back!! SLOWER than a turtle compared to what I'm used to, but she's running and she's stayin stock for at least the next two weeks!! ROFLMAO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
ahem, that's todd your speaking to, but the jokes to follow should be good...

Good to hear the rubber is back on the road. Don't destroy this one.

Ryan

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Maybe we should all be nice and not mention how fast Todd's truck used to be and how slow it is now. I mean no need to keep the wound open...YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Now Ryan. I don't think it is important to keep bringing up how fast Todd's truck used to be compared to it's tortise like movement now just to make a point.

I am sure Todd knows just how slow his truck is now and dosen't need to be reminded of it.

JEEZ I mean have a little decency will you.

:spank:

Come on guys, Todd is really well aware of how dead ass slow his truck is, but he's getting better, he almost beat an Amish guy in his last drag... he was only half a cart short in the 1/8th....

But I heard the Amish guy was juicing his horse which really wasn't fair :rofl:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Just the thoughts of no longer being the envy of rodders would be terrible! Todd doesn't need anyone reminding him of that!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Ya know, that might have been the cause of the engine failure. The headlines reading "Driver disqualified for using performance enhancing........methods"

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts