Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Misc. > Coming Car Shows and Events > Past Car Shows and Events

Past Car Shows and Events Post your pictures and stories of car shows and events you've attended

Old 10-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY

BuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond repute
Navarre Oh. Octoberfest 12

Last edited by BuzzGun79; 10-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 PM

BuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond repute

Our own rendition of the General vs the Bandit...Im still sticken with the General definitely with this rendition,for this General would Make Gen Lee himself proud !Autographed By the Entire Cast of the Dukes of Hazzard.One of the cast members comes to town every winter to tour with the car at the Canton Oh Autorama,the car also competes in Drifting competitions.

In 1969 AMC'S Answer to the muscle car wars was the car above the AMX a 2 seater sports car that answered quite well with its 390 cid AMC engine

Last edited by BuzzGun79; 10-01-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 AM

The 1966 Chevelle above has been owned by its original owner who bought the car new in his Sr year of High School

The A team Chevy van concludes the TV vehicles..stay tuned there's more to come!

I hope you all enjoyed the rides along with the trip down memory lane,I know i did. when i was called for a third place overall award in the trucks,vans 4x4's catagory.I must admit there was some stiff competition and very unexpected to say the least.the truck has brought home 6 awards this yr,but this is the first Non participant Judged award.and i am loving every bit of it.My Baby did well!

Last edited by BuzzGun79; 10-02-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:00 AM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding pictures and thread! Looks like it was a good show....

Old 10-02-2012, 01:42 PM
The Token Canadian
Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures with some nice cars, and congratulaions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 AM

Thanks Guys.it was a pretty decent event,and a memorable one as well.Glad you all enjoyed the rides!!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for taking the time to post these.....loved every pic! It was interesting how many movie vehicles there were.

Loved the storied captions as well....makes the pictures more alive...Thanks. Very cool!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 PM

Your Welcome Ken..We have a few folks around here with T.V. Vehicles,One day i hope the run into the man & car that is a "Starsky & Hutch" Gran Torino replica which is well done also.I try to speak with owners of their classic machines to get their stories,Share my own and offer advice as needed.I get a lot of insperation,ideas,advice from them,and make some new friends along the way.

Last edited by BuzzGun79; 10-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.