Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Firearms Forum

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Today we added a firearms forum, same rules apply there as any other forums. If anybody has any suggestions please let us know.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Well, we are known for strict Gestapo like enforcement of rules :wasntme: and thanks!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Good forum to include and as for rules, Kennifer and the minions are long gone. :rofl:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Rule #1. Don't bring a knife to a gun forum.

Ryan

Rule #2 ....... In the interests of the users longevity we are reminded that this one is for DISPLAY purposes only :):)

80576512.jpg

On Edit ....... there can be special circumstances that allow this gun to be used for the purpose in instructing the mother in law on the correct usage of a loaded firearm smilietease

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
^^That's funny. When I was young, stupid, and penniless, I used to shoot 3" 410 shells in a shotgun chambered for 2 1/2" shells. It went okay for the first 2 boxes(they were free), and then one day I had the bolt blown back into my hand and filled with gunpowder.

That was a VERY valuable lesson. :redface::redface:

^^^ You were bloody lucky Doug ..... a good mate of mine's father used to handload and one time he cocked up the grain count while reloading .270. At their range on his farm he went to see how it performed and the bolt blew back just under his eyesocket , exiting just forward of his ear - luckily for him my mate was with him and got him into the medical centre quickly enough ...... left a hell of a scar even with all the reconstruction. Needless to say we all made doubly sure of what we were doing after that.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
WOOHOO gun forum...

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
^^^ You were bloody lucky Doug ..... a good mate of mine's father used to handload and one time he cocked up the grain count while reloading .270. At their range on his farm he went to see how it performed and the bolt blew back just under his eyesocket , exiting just forward of his ear - luckily for him my mate was with him and got him into the medical centre quickly enough ...... left a hell of a scar even with all the reconstruction. Needless to say we all made doubly sure of what we were doing after that.

Wow, Mark!

WOOHOO gun forum...

Well,...............Let's see um. :D

Cool.......

I'm looking to start my collection soon, just need a secure place to store them and a few more trips to the range to try a few and see what I like.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Also....said forum is like the Louge, invisible to the Google bots.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Figured it would be the best way to do it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey there Martin.....welcome!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
can we add a section for Recall notices to be posted in the firearms forum... found out about one of mine had a recall on it but didnt know about it till today.. and with a recall section it could make for easier searches for others to post into..

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
can we add a section for Recall notices to be posted in the firearms forum... found out about one of mine had a recall on it but didnt know about it till today.. and with a recall section it could make for easier searches for others to post into..

How about a sticky in the general firearms discussion?....or do you think a seperate forum would be better?

Ford Truck Articles