Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January Mo Chapter Check In

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm going to get my old 1994 running in the very near future! My friend is coming over today and we're rolling it back into the garage and wrapping up some assembly.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I was at the junkyard this morning with a beautiful dose of 45* sunshine, the best weather we've had in weeks and probably will have in a couple more weeks!

I didn't find the main part I was looking for but found a few more odds & ends.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
one nice day followed by 4-5 crappy days, seems like we have been getting that a lot lately. Hopefully we get are normal January shot of warm weather soon.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Last night only got to about -5* in our neighborhood, much better than the -11* we got the previous night. This is the biggest deep freeze we've experienced since we have lived in our Belton home, and it really gave me confidence in my pipes - no problems both nights!

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
lol, yeah its been too cold.. truck almost didnt want to start on Monday ! I got to look at replacing the hubs on the superduty, the autos are not manually engaged and need to be replaced... not sure which ones to go with

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
weather hasn't been too bad lately but I'm sure that will change soon. I'm ready for spring and really would like to get out and do some fishing.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It's supposed to be 59* on Sunday!

Last Sunday I got outside to change some oil and it was even warm enough for me to solder on a new headlamp wire harness on Erica's Mustang. It felt good to sit outside to tinker.

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
hopefully cutting wood on Sunday,, and maybe fixing the speedo on the daughters neon... will be doing ft U-joints probably tonight/ or before work tomorrow on the superduty.

Ford Truck Articles