Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

May Truck of the Month

Congratulations on TOTM , that is a really neat story and history you have with the truck .

My sister sent me this photo of dad. He is standing by another truck that was with us for a time. Dad loved his bumps and dents.

3c59287c4d1caebaef4d99c8c0b6544f.jpg

If you know anything about guns, that is a K32 Masterpiece on his hip, which I also cherish.

He loved his "Wyatt Earp" getup, as he called it.

Congratulations Dalton...enjoyed the back story

congrates. I love reading this story every time you tell it! it bring much joy to my heart :
You must know me on other forums. I meant to reply a long time ago, but life happens. I'm still trying to get around to replacing the steering gear box. I pulled it out a couple months ago... Leaking like crazy...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

CONGRATS!!!! The story made me laugh and then made me well up a little....beautiful story...thank you for sharing that...what an incredible rig and hopefully, when you pass it down, they too, will have the same sentiment you had when your dad said you were ready! Man, that's awesome!
Thanks! You've got a great looking rig yourself! I want to find one of those visors one day.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ford Truck Articles