Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > General Conversation

View Poll Results: Which vanity plate should we use for the dents?
Their first names, Brett and Blake. 1 11.11%
"THX MOM1" and "THX MOM2" 1 11.11%
Other 1 11.11%
Save $35 a year and use the one issued. 6 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2015, 07:03 PM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
In Md to run the vintage plate, you still have to have a historic plate to back it.
You have the vintage plate and registration, on the vehicle, and then when the officer requests, you have to produce the current historic plate and registration.
Both must be current, and both cost.

Mo $$$$$$ for Md
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Years ago I had a license plate that simply read, "KEN" and after growing up and starting my practice in CA (where it's impossible to get anything legible for personalized plates these days, or even back then), I thought it was amazing that I could get a plate like that even in Maine. I don't have any pictures of it, but I sold the vehicle and never transferred the plate because I moved out of the state.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 07-09-2015, 06:56 PM

Ridgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond repute
TaxMan

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top
Old 07-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
TaxMan
Thanks Cliff!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 05-13-2016, 05:21 AM
Licensed to Represent!

2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 05-13-2016, 05:23 AM
Licensed to Represent!

^^^If they want to change it when they get older, I'll change it. When I first showed it to them, Brett was happy and super proud; I think it solidified his ownership of it....Blake, being only 3, didn't have much of a reaction at all other than recognizing his name; in his defense, he's already OWNED the rig, so he knows it's his, he probably doesn't care at this point what the plate reads.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 05-13-2016, 10:31 AM

Ridgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond reputeRidgerunner has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures of your boys, they will be a big hit in high school with those trucks.

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4

2000 Mustang Drop Top
Old 05-13-2016, 11:11 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
^^^If they want to change it when they get older, I'll change it. When I first showed it to them, Brett was happy and super proud; I think it solidified his ownership of it....Blake, being only 3, didn't have much of a reaction at all other than recognizing his name; in his defense, he's already OWNED the rig, so he knows it's his, he probably doesn't care at this point what the plate reads.
That's awesome!!
Old 05-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Great pictures of your boys, they will be a big hit in high school with those trucks.
Thanks Cliff....I always thought the same thing....can you imagine the envy they'd get from everyone rolling up to school in these rigs! I'm reluctant to giving them these things that early because kids/boys will be boys. There was another thread about that one here years ago....it'd be good to give them some old car or truck to beat up and learn to appreciate the responsibility of owning a vehicle before giving them something like these rigs early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkatt1 View Post
That's awesome!!
Thanks Roy....
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Old 05-13-2016, 01:19 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Thanks Bill.....the period correct year plate would be awesome.....I didn't even know we could do that. If I found a 1977 Maine plate, are you saying I might be able to use it today?

But I hear you on the blending in thing.....in my small town, driving these rigs around town, it is literally impossible to blend in regardless of what the plates say......I stick out big time and people know when the truck is on the road.

You stick out like a sore thumb Bro!....

Save 35 bucks until your sons get older or just leave them on!...

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....