Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Superduty Gen.1

Superduty Gen.1 1999-2007 F250, F350, F450, F550

Old 01-21-2015, 02:23 PM

aussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Wow. Nice looking truck!
I would love to have that!
Thanks!!! Should come up nice when tidied up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambler View Post
nice looking truck ! look at all that room in the engine bay !
Yeah the engines are tiny compared to a 7.3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
im surprised at the dually marker lights on the front fender... looks like a rectangle trailer one on behind the back door therE??
Yeah the reflectors on the cab are horrid, never noticed the front before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi f150 View Post
Andy did you guy's not get the Brazilian built rhd superduty trucks there? - all the ones sold through the ford dealer network here came with 7.3 - never seen one of those 6 cyl trucks out here apart from home built conversions.
If you need any parts for the 4.2 hit me up and i'll sort some out for you as we got a heap of them here from jap import safari/patrols - they are getting to an age where rust is starting to knock them off the road.
The engines only come in Brazilian f250s, nothing else in the world! Parts are impossible to find and not interchangeable with anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Looks like a nice truck! Did the empty beer bottle come with it?
Umm, no, I may have had that on the way home!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellro View Post
Kind of like the Brazilian 6.6... Good motor, hard to find parts.
Yeah! They good motor, just can't get em hot!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:10 PM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_f350 View Post
Yeah the reflectors on the cab are horrid, never noticed the front before?

you mean the headlights and grill??? yeah seen them often... use to be the XL package.. then they decied to make it the worker mans special truck...

if your referring to the bumper.. someones been modifying lol

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus
Old 01-21-2015, 11:02 PM

aussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_f350 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
you mean the headlights and grill??? yeah seen them often... use to be the XL package.. then they decied to make it the worker mans special truck... if your referring to the bumper.. someones been modifying lol
All aussie trucks have those headlights I've never seen them on a usa truck. and ford Aust offered that front bar from factory. They are ugly. I was talking about small indicator on gender.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:33 AM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
First gen work series Superdutys here had those similar headlights.
pretty much all the uhaul trucks have them still.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...151gxUEzKyk-My

Last edited by dustybumpers; 01-22-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:29 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I sold my truck a month or so ago, regret it a bit but made a little money so all good. Been looking around since for a truck to tidy up a bit and make a little money. So a mate got this cheap and I bought it off him

Congratulations Andy! Nice new truck😃
Old 01-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All aussie trucks have those headlights I've never seen them on a usa truck. and ford Aust offered that front bar from factory. They are ugly. I was talking about small indicator on gender.
i actually like the halogens over the mini-self contained bulbs they have for the composite assemblies.. theyre pain to change sometimes and the sun does a number on the assemblies.. ntm a bacteria eats them too.. halogens didnt have that issue..

didnt know that about the bumper being diff there...

Quote:

550-750's still use em too..

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus
Old 01-22-2015, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkatt1 View Post
Congratulations Andy! Nice new truck😃
Thanks Roy!
Quote:

Well you learn something everyday!!
Old 01-22-2015, 02:45 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Looks in nice shape Andy!
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFXDLI View Post
Looks in nice shape Andy!
It's not too bad for a Fishermans truck! They start to get a little rust from backing boats into salt water so tidy that up a bit should be all good!
Old 01-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Looks like a nice truck! Did the empty beer bottle come with it?
Haha....nothing gets past these guys!

Congrats though....looks like it's in real good shape.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."