Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Off-Road

Old 02-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT pics guys here shortly I will start a stuck of the month so keep postin the good pics its gonna be hard to choose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2007, 08:16 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
No, the ginormous black Ford with the punisher skulls on the doors. Twenty inches of lift on 44's buried up to the bumpers:

vid and more pics at http://www.bt4wheelers.com/

Last edited by Proeliator; 02-21-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:48 PM

slmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond repute
That's some cool video of your truck.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:46 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
Glad you enjoyed it

I used to build and race cars, but decided to get into building stupid trucks about ten years ago. Seemed like I always "finished" a car but never really do with a truck.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Seth, Scott is right... Those videos are completely awesome. What an impressive machine!

Ryan
Old 02-21-2007, 10:57 PM

Thanks Its a hell of a money pit....
Old 02-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
Yep the best quote I've heard...."You gotta pay to play!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Old 03-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Rep whores make me sick

surewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond repute

Thats alright. Leave me here. I have the beer!

It's not a good picture, but this is my blazer stuck. It had 40 boggers on it and a 383 and 4 speed. I busted the rear u joint and front wheel drive just wouldn't do it.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:49 AM
wuh?

A_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud ofA_G has much to be proud of
90% of my best ones are lost or i didnt have a camera.

This one. I was spinning between mud holes. and i guess i popped a tire. Cuz it starting getting more out control. Then i slowed down. THinking i blew a ujoint cuz it wouldnt go....so get out. and look my tire is blown off the bead and im spinning the hweel in the tire....

I ended up having to cahnge the tire in the mud hole. while my fiance/her at the time friend and the friends bf, threw mud at eachother and went swimmin

Last edited by A_G; 07-17-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:56 PM

KRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to beholdKRP is a splendid one to behold

at a St.Helens mud bog