Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Off-Road

Old 02-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
Post up you best stuck pics!

Ok folks this is the new thread for posting you best of the worst!

There are only three rules that are going to apply here!

1. It has to be your vehicle!
2. It has to have a good story behind it!
3. It has to have a good caption with the pic!

I'll start

No mirror and can't see out the winshield no wonder he got stuck!

Now this is the aftermath of being buried to the wet line on the truck! It took a 555 John Deere Dozer to pull me out! On the way home that day I locked the motor up in the truck! Luckily I was on about 300 yards from the house when it finally shut down! AHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 12:32 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
A trip into the woods. Oh look, let's take this road...

uh oh, it's getting dark...

which resulted in getting hung up on something..... shearing off the driveline, and getting pulled home.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:38 PM

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
And since Seth hasn't joined up yet..... this is his truck before it got stuck in the tank trap. That pic just gives a reference point to how stuck "stuck" really can be- note the bumper pushing mud. He ultimately got pulled out by a '66 F250 running a similiar setup. Afterwards discovered the front driveline U-joint had given way.

and after

Last edited by polarbear; 02-09-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
lmao...

that's some intense action right there, ernie.

I love to see a ford kickin ass!

Ryan
Old 02-09-2007, 01:20 PM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Looking at those pictures leaves the question screaming to be asked, who in the hell waded out to hook onto the stuck truck and how did they get chosen to do it???

Old 02-09-2007, 02:09 PM

What you missed were the events that caused the U-Joint to shear on Seth's truck. Idiot driving a Blazer got stuck in the trap, and his g/f climbs out to attach the strap. She's a cute blond wearing jeans and a halter top..... and it was about 33 degrees out, snow/rain mixed. Being the good rednecks that were are, we shooed her away and got her a coat (they obviously weren't prepared for this), then hooked up the Blazer. Seth sheared the U-Joint pulling him out.... but didn't know it until he took a pass at the trap. By then, Ivan was already muddy and wet, soooo........
Old 02-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Let 'er eat boys!

lil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond reputelil_dq has a reputation beyond repute
That's it I'm goin to Oregon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I am serving our country, one state at a time!
Moderator: Audio&Video, Body Work and Paint, Custom Fabrication, E-series, Everything Else Ford or Ford Powered
General Conversation, Generation 10, Lightning/Harley Davidson/Roush, Lounge, Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Road
Personal Announcements & Introductions, Trailers and Towing
Old 02-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Charter Member

lenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond repute

yes i was friggin stuck. though i posted this earlier as a joke, the joke is i was bad stuck. i was jerked by a bronco so that made it tolerable.
this pulled me out,

Last edited by lenny1carl; 02-09-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:19 PM

Tell me that wasn't out on a lake Carl.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Charter Member

lenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond reputelenny1carl has a reputation beyond repute
it was the Great Sacandaga. it was lowered, but still the lake. this is the same spot in july