Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Superduty Gen.2

Superduty Gen.2 2008-2010 F250, F350, F450, F550

Old 07-19-2015, 01:54 PM
Oilfield Trash

mrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond repute
Got the dually serviced.

Got the diffs, t-case and transmission serviced in the dually. Grand total was $996.93 I had the internal filter changed. One thing I was not aware of was the fact that Ford deleted the external inline filter on the 08 Job 2 and later trucks. Glad I had them drop the pan and change the filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFXDLI View Post
Had to look that up, never really cared for that type of music.

Lester

08 F350 PSD Lariet, CC, LWB, 4X4, DRW, White
Stock

When Dodge and GM build something that will compete with the F450, we'll talk.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2015, 01:55 PM
Oilfield Trash

mrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond reputemrxlh has a reputation beyond repute
I also had to do a little reading about Mercon LV, as a few years ago it was not for use in transmissions that required Mercon SP, however that is now changed, and it is the replacement for SP and may also be mixed with SP.

Quote:

Lester

Stock

Old 07-19-2015, 07:33 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Truck running well Ryan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 07-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Oilfield Trash

Running excellent, want it to stay that way. I had an oil change done in Green Bay before our annual Canada trip and they said the trans fluid was needing to be changed soon. I figured it was time to do the tcase and diffs as well. They used all synthetic so should be good to go for another 50k anyway.

Quote:

Lester

Stock

Old 07-19-2015, 08:39 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Right on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.