Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Great Lakes Chapter

Great Lakes Chapter (MN, WI, IN, IL, MI, OH, WI)

Old 06-25-2013, 07:32 AM
Flatheads Forever

mtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzGun79 View Post
Im in Tuscawarus County in New Philidelphia
What's happening in New Philly these days? I spent 1975 -84 in Baltic. Bought my first Ford pickup in NP - brand new F100, 300ci, 3 on the tree. Cost was $4251.... Good memories mostly

Rolled my '75 Mach 1 on the big hill south of Sugarcreek on 93. That's when I bought the truck and have never been without a Ford truck since.

Schoenbrun is a cool piece of history, and only a local can pronounce Chili and Fiat correctly! Add to that the heavy Amish influence and it's a great place to live.

I was born and raised (mostly) in Columbiana County on the PA line.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:17 PM

RustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to beholdRustyCJ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtflat View Post

What's happening in New Philly these days? I spent 1975 -84 in Baltic. Bought my first Ford pickup in NP - brand new F100, 300ci, 3 on the tree. Cost was $4251.... Good memories mostly

Rolled my '75 Mach 1 on the big hill south of Sugarcreek on 93. That's when I bought the truck and have never been without a Ford truck since.

Schoenbrun is a cool piece of history, and only a local can pronounce Chili and Fiat correctly! Add to that the heavy Amish influence and it's a great place to live.

Don't trust the Amish. Their up to something.

Columbiana - 4WD Hardware.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY

BuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtflat View Post

Hi Tim....same ol same ol in Philly..A nice town that closes up at dusk it seems...peeps are pretty cool here as well..im quite familiar with rt 93 and been to Schoenbrun some time ago..the Amish still reside heavily doing thier thing as always...yes we love it out here..im very familiar with columbiana county..ever hear of Paradise Lake Park...we use to rent lakefront property when we camped in our trailor back in the 90's...
Old 07-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Stone Cold Bo Norris

Workin' Rig is a jewel in the roughWorkin' Rig is a jewel in the roughWorkin' Rig is a jewel in the rough
I live in ohigan...does that count??? Im only ten miles north of the line...and id rater associate myself with ohio then Sh*tagan
1978 F350 Dually -FOR SALE 1500 obo
400/T18/4.30's....not completly stock.
2008 Colorado 2wd
2.9/5sp/3.73's...the Daily driver.

"I am a FIRM believer that a properly tuned factory carb will perform just as well as EFI in 99% of all operating conditions".
Old 07-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY

BuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzGun79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin' Rig View Post
I live in ohigan...does that count??? Im only ten miles north of the line...and id rater associate myself with ohio then Sh*tagan
LOL Workin...your Welcome anytime!!!
Old 04-26-2015, 07:06 PM

junkyardjeff is on a distinguished road
I am from the Dayton area.