Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

SO - where's Ivan?

Greywolf

It's been a few years, and I thought I would check up and see if Y'all were still alive.

Change is in the wind, I can't say what it is, but people at FTE are kind of spinning. That's one. There is a possibility of other, but it's confidential.

I may have a NON-FORD runabout on the highways soon, and be looking for campsites in state parks soon to go tour north america in a big way. It's what I always wanted to do.

I have an 89 1/4 ton Ranger in the drive with a 351W in it, a spare 351W and a 351M as well as a 2.3L and an extra Ranger chassis in the yard to play with.

Got a Hobart welder last year to screw around with but so far have not launched any solid projects - too many old ones to clean up. Without wheels for two years you get kinda behind because parts cost too damned much.

DIDJA MISS ME?

I bet if Ivan is still around he wonders what I am even doing here...

Greywolf

"FATHER DOUG"?

Pardon me, but this don't sound at all like the original piratical BEE-OTCH that broke away from FTE and created this.

Where's your BOSS?

I mean, I hate to come off rude - but that sounds like bullshit.

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
They flew the coop and left a few of us in charge... :)

BTW, Ivan went with the NWU Online group...

Last edited:

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
He's no longer with the nwu group either. Kinda fizzles.out a couple years back. After he put a ring on a finger he doesn't come around much anymore. he's on facebook now though

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
"FATHER DOUG"?

Pardon me, but this don't sound at all like the original piratical BEE-OTCH that broke away from FTE and created this.

Where's your BOSS?

I mean, I hate to come off rude - but that sounds like bullshit.

Bless you, my son. :D

Greywolf

So "EL JEFE" went his own way eventually, and left the rest of you rootless.

Figures...

Who foots the bills, or is it a free site?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
So "EL JEFE" went his own way eventually, and left the rest of you rootless.

Figures...

Who foots the bills, or is it a free site?

I think you're conflating two sites- this one and the NorthwestUnderground...there was a lot of overlap of individuals between the two, particularly in the early years.

(FTF is now run by smokey, Fellro, and DNFXDLI- see thread here)

This one was a little kinder and gentler...the Northwest Underground was a bit less civilized, but is unfortunately no longer still active. That was where Ivan used to hang out before he grew up and turned quasi-responsible.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Ivan runs three business, his time is pretty tight.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
It's been a few years, and I thought I would check up and see if Y'all were still alive.

Change is in the wind, I can't say what it is, but people at FTE are kind of spinning. That's one. There is a possibility of other, but it's confidential.

I may have a NON-FORD runabout on the highways soon, and be looking for campsites in state parks soon to go tour north america in a big way. It's what I always wanted to do.

I have an 89 1/4 ton Ranger in the drive with a 351W in it, a spare 351W and a 351M as well as a 2.3L and an extra Ranger chassis in the yard to play with.

Got a Hobart welder last year to screw around with but so far have not launched any solid projects - too many old ones to clean up. Without wheels for two years you get kinda behind because parts cost too damned much.

DIDJA MISS ME?

I bet if Ivan is still around he wonders what I am even doing here...

Wolfie!!!

Now there's a blast from the past. How've you been?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Wolfie!!!!!!!!

Glad ta see ya ma friend!!!!!!!!!!!

I check on here every once in a while myself.

How about Kevin in Spokane. .is he still around?

D

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
I like turtles.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
...heads?

Ford Truck Articles