Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2006 Amarillo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
By far my favorite SD grille. A lift and a good wax will definitely set that truck off.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Im envious of the interior....

Other than that, basically the same exact truck i used for work for almost a year, put nearly 60k miles on it, great trucks. Worked mine hard almost every day, had no problem with houston traffic loaded, merging was a breeze when empty.
All around a very solid truck.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Doc, my tranny only had a three disc torque converter in it when the engine blew. If you wanna do something for power, hit me up and I'll let you know what I consider safe. Other than that, get the Oasis and you're golden. She's gorgeous!!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
It might be the point of the truck,but I think the rear door panels need somethin to fill in that giant space on the front.Maybe a map pocket or something.Those panels kinda look like XL panels to me.

Other than that,sweet truck.

Are all Amarillos Crew Cabs?I haven't seen one that wasn't.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well I am going to go look at it on mon or tues I will let you know what is up.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am def getting aftermarket but I haven't decided yet on which ones

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Call me boring but on trucks, I generally like the highest-end stock wheels. They usually match the truck's style and lines.

Ryan

I feel the same... The wheels were designed with the truck in mind.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
About five years ago I picked up the phone.

"Hey, do you have on of them Armadillo's in stock?"

Me.. "...umm, Armadillo?"

him "Yeah, one of those bright yellow ones! I know Ford makes 'em, I just looked at one!"

Me.. "oooh.. yeah, we just got one..."

Sold it to him. He lives down the road about three miles- see it all the time parked in the front yard. This guy put $18,000 worth of aftermarket on the thing, wrote us a check for the balance, and looks at first glance like he'd need help pouring pee out of a boot.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
You can't tell me this doesn't look nice! LOL

1FTSW21P06EB52743B.jpg

That doesn't look nice... :wasntme:

lucky for you that doesnt apply for the whole truck, just the wheels, and color.....

and the four door short bed combination, and the bed cover.

Doc, my tranny only had a three disc torque converter in it when the engine blew. If you wanna do something for power, hit me up and I'll let you know what I consider safe. Other than that, get the Oasis and you're golden. She's gorgeous!!

Take Todds advice, and back down about three notches, keep in mind what happened to his at an "acceptable" increase in power. His safe is most likely "pushing it" for most people. smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
"Most" people is not me either! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I don't think the one I am going to look at has one though. I could be wrong too. I do like the rear entertainment system for the kiddos.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts