Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parts you want to GIVE away!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Cliff had an idea to put up a thread where people wanting to GIVE parts away to anyone that will take them so here we go.

Use this thread EXCLUSIVELY if you have parts you want to GIVE away for FREE. If you have parts to sell then post up a regular classifieds ad.

As with the rest of the classifieds, move extensive discussion regarding shipping, quality etc into PM's please.

Might also want to consider adding your zip code to your posts in case shipping is in question people can figure it out for themselves.

Thanks, Enjoy.

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I call dibs... On everything! :D

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
this will be the most quite thread ever.. you cheap bastards hahaha!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well I guess while the idea was good the implementation has been bad.

This is not a thread for general conversation. If you guys want that I can move the thread for you but please refrain from it in here.

Thanks.

Wanted ......a freebie of 2 sticks of IBM 256MB PC100 Memory ..FRU 33L3070.

If you wish to buy it off Ebay for me that would be fine.. Just as long as it is free to me

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I have 2 u-bolt plates for the rear axle of a 1994 F-150 2wd. The 2wd uses the 2 1/2" springs, and the 4wd uses 3" springs, so it won't work on your 4wd truck. I'm willing to give them away for the cost of shipping.

Ryan

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I will dig through my computer junkyard and see what I find for memory.

SORRY

seems we turn all threads to trash

I have parts I'd gladly give away but I don't have the time to box them up, then take them to be shipped.
That's why I never signed up to sell on Ebay

Wouldn't mind some more RAM for my dinosaur...

I need PC2100/PC1600 unbuffered non-ECC DDR, 184 Pin (Whatever all that means, LOL). I already have a 512MB and 256MB stick installed. So I need anything bigger than 256MB. Willing to pay a bit.

I'll look around and figure out what I have to give away later.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
1987-1991 Truck/bronco headlight assemblies...i have 5 of them i dont need! i believe 2 are the stock basic no chrome ones and 2 are chrome and one has the chrome that fell off. they are all slightly damaged somehow whether it be the headlight adjustment, one has a crack in the headlight...little stuff like that...but im sure you can get at least one or 2 fully functional headlights out of it. they are FREE!!! just pay for shipping

i also have a 1987-1991 Grill with the 2 left side clips that are broken..other then that its in good condition...some chrome peeling here and there.. also FREE!! just pay shipping ;)

if no one claims it i will just throw it away, dont need it since they came off m truck and ive got new ones :p(yes 3 sets of headlights damaged by offroading/winter storms/hitting a tree and such lol)
my zip is 03054 in NH

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles