Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tax Value of your Dentside?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not sure how other states handle vehicle taxes, but I just got my bill for Red and the Bronk. The tax value for the Bronco is $950 and $875 for Red, resulting in roughly a $9 fee for each. It's kind of a slap in the face for what they think these rides are worth, but I'm stoked that's all I had to pay. Anyway, what's the tax man in your state say your dentside is worth? I'd imagine not too much different, maybe extra fees and whatnot, but value should be fairly consistent. I'm just glad they don't base the value off appraisals...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's a property tax:

Taxbill.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Possible...around here registration is anywhere from $30 (passenger vehicle) or $85 (commercial vehicle) and inspection is $13.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
I just looked at the stuff in my 72 and it says it was 73 bucks to get the plates, get the title transferred into our name ang get the sticker I cant remember how much inspection was though.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Montana has what is called permanent registration for vehicles older than ten years. You pay 5 years worth of registration and never have to pay again. There are no restrictions on useage. If you plan on keeping the vehicle for awhile, it is a good deal. I also did the same with my 89 F-250 and my 88 camp trailer. The only registration I have to worry about now is my 06 Ford 4runner. (I had to call it a Ford so I wouldn't raise any hackles.) And no vehicle inspections. That can be both good and bad. You see some real death traps driving down the highway.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well I'll give it away if all else fails, but as things are turning out, i'm going to have to be selling nearly every thing I own THATS if! the deal goes through :D
And if that happens i'm going to be moving half ways across the country..

Well I'll give it away if all else fails, but as things are turning out, i'm going to have to be selling nearly every thing I own THATS if! the deal goes through :D

half way across the country, now that most likely means that your 460 will be closer to me. I'd gladly give you a broken go cart for it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Oh yeah...I thought I read something about you moving to bama and getting some land or something...good luck with that.

half way across the country, now that most likely means that your 460 will be closer to me. I'd gladly give you a broken go cart for it.

I didn't think you wanted any BBF's...besides, I'll trade him an M block...that trumps your busted go kart

Oh yeah...I thought I read something about you moving to bama and getting some land or something...good luck with that.

I didn't think you wanted any BBF's...besides, I'll trade him an M block...that trumps your busted go kart

The engine works but it needs new tires and brakes and the axle stops up sometimes.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

I"ll take that go cart and, well.. It will be stinky and painful..
Yeah goood Ol' Bama, 13 acres of old growth fruit/nut trees :D and in the middle of freaking no where!!!!
Gonna have a big house on it that I dont want, I need a house on a slap :) raised wood floors dont like 10,000 lb salt water tanks, but thats if! it goes through :)

As of now i'm thinking of selling the truck for scrap I need the money and its mucking up the Karma of the front of my house.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts