Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tax Value of your Dentside?

I"ll take that go cart and, well.. It will be stinky and painful..
Yeah goood Ol' Bama, 13 acres of old growth fruit/nut trees :D and in the middle of freaking no where!!!!
Gonna have a big house on it that I dont want, I need a house on a slap :) raised wood floors dont like 10,000 lb salt water tanks, but thats if! it goes through :)

As of now i'm thinking of selling the truck for scrap I need the money and its mucking up the Karma of the front of my house.
What kind of condition is it in?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The house is in great shape, it was gutted in the 90s but it was built in around 1901/2ish 4 bed rooms two story, and I hear its even gotta a ghost :D
So i'll have some body to keep me company..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

I always thought you had that 'catcher' flare about you...hahaha.

Anyway...back on topic. Seeing as the dentside crowd doesn't appear to be in areas where vehicle taxes are prevalent...anyone else have to pay these on an annual basis?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I always thought you had that 'catcher' flare about you...hahaha.

Anyway...back on topic. Seeing as the dentside crowd doesn't appear to be in areas where vehicle taxes are prevalent...anyone else have to pay these on an annual basis?

Ha in your dreams stool Jockey..

What I mean is I aint scared of no spook.. Well one kinda spook but we wont go in to that :D
what were we talking about again............................

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts