Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

400 to 460 (Finally!!!) (56K warning)

You say it's a mild build right? I'd still go 2.25". 12" gpacks should sound veeeeeery nice...still set off car alarms at WOT, but keep the neighbors happy in the morning. Funny how having the exhaust go behind the tires adds an extra couple hundred isn't it?

Oh i know right. Its horrible. And as far as recording it, i can prolly bum a digital camera. But i cant get it un corked. I wont see it tomorrow before it gets new exhaust. But definately afterwords

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It was only 20 bucks more for the 72. That has 2 1/4 duals with some cheap long glasspacks that were too big to run em in front of the rear tires.

God almighty...only $20 extra. When I had the Bronco quoted out, everywhere was 2-300 for before the tire exit and 600ish for rear exit. Most the time I try to do my own though.

Oh i know right. Its horrible. And as far as recording it, i can prolly bum a digital camera. But i cant get it un corked. I wont see it tomorrow before it gets new exhaust. But definately afterwords

Look forward to it.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah it ended up bein 600 plus he also aligned it, balanced the tires and put a steering stabilizer on. Hes a shop thats been around since my grandpa lived here and is always swamped with work. He does great work and weve never had to take nothin back that he fixed.

Ok so exhaust is done, ended up with 2.5 duel with short mufflers, coming out right before the rear axle, pointing down. WOW. Im so getting a ticket. Loads of power. Smokes any ford ive ever driven. once i figure out how, ill post up a video

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You can upload it to photobucket and there should an IMG (or something like it) code, or upload to youtube and use the embed tool (red box) when you go to advanced post, then just put everything after the '=' in the youtube wrap in your post. Can't wait to hear/see this thing.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts