Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

local racetracks

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
just wondering who all of yall watch either dirt track racing or drag racing or anything...

whats yalls favorite local tracks?

mines personally Duck River Speedway for dirt track racing

and Union Hill for Drag.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
They closed the one asphalt track near me. They opened a dirt track but haven't been to it yet.
The one dirt track I used to help at they closed and opened and changed rules so often people stopped going.

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap, TN
Don't care for any of the dragstrips around here......

R.I.P. Atomic Speedway:(

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I realize this is for TN, but if you guys make your way across the hills, Z-Max is awesome, been there on a tour once and going for 4-wide dragging on the 24th. There's also a more street car friendly strip in Mooresville and that's always fun. Dale Jr. has a few dirt track spots around here that are a little more run down than you'd expect, but it's always fun and good racing. And one I'm really excited about is in Lexington, just opened up for mud racing.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I just got to this one and all I have to say is.......Ya'll SUCK!
Memphis Motorsports Park closed. Now where am I gonna go to see the Super Che....eeeer, car shows. Yeah, thats what I was gonna say. Oh well, I can still go to Riverside. Look it up, I think its the 3rd oldest dirt oval in the country. I think........

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Clayhill motorsports in atwood
or camden motor speedway in camden

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
yeppppppppppppppppppppppp hahahaha

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
i aint missed much lol ........

i been on f150forum for the past few months , i got kicked off f150online

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
them fucers on f150online just cant handle to truth about stuff ........

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
so r u runnin this show over here yet? lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
them fucers on f150online just cant handle to truth about stuff ........

Funny how folks get their pannies in a wad over the internet, isn't it. It's one thing to not have proper forum etiquette and getting the boot for being a bad representation of a site, but it's completely different if you get the boot because someone can't handle the heat.

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
it all got started by somebody tellin somebody they cudnt run 37s with a 3" body lift , and i told them they cud....... then the other person said naw u aint , and hell they didnt even have the setup so they wudnt know!!!!!! Hell people need to listen to people that has actually done it or doin it

Ford Truck Articles