Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introductions....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I will start it off....

My name is Doc and I live in Union, MO. I am a Custom Cabinet maker by trade and also build custom houses. I have an 02 F150 FX4 that I have poured WAY too much money into and still have WAY to much to go yet! LOL

My name is Tom, and I've been sober for.... WHAT time is it???

I think my User title about says it all. But I like to watch, too, just like Scott.

My mailing address is JASPER, MO, about 25 miles from joplin. Actually I live only a MILE from ALBA, which even has a post office, but they decided that the world would be abetter place if I lived farther away.

Be careful... Doc breaks things...

blacksnapon

Staff member
I'm Vince, a dealer tech at Sellers-Sexton Ford in Waynesville. Been doing this over 30 years. I'll keep doing it as long as I can see the "pink wire with a red tracer" when doing wiring diagnostics. My son actually works in the bay next to me (can't tell you how cool that is).

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm Todd. Live in Osage Beach, MO. Chef for the moment. Also run a rental WaveRunner and ParaSail operation. Partner in biz with my folks. Have been since I was 16, so, ah, LONG time. Haven't figured out how to kill them and get the biz yet, but working on it. :) ROFL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hell I will!! I ain't afraid!!!! LOL besides if the cookies are what you poison me with then what a way to go!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I think I know most everyone...
but im Scott, or James, or Scott James (James in middle name, I go by both)
I drive the F150 in my sig....and occasionally I drive the Ranger if the F150 is out of gas...like today, I have to go to work now.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Hey, I am Erica. I am from Pleasant Hill, Missouri and am going to live Waldo, Missouri while I finish up my degree. I am a retired softball player and love to cook. I drive my little zx2 (see below) which I hope to turn into a fusion at some point!!!

bobf100

HI - I'm F100 but everybody just calls me Bob. My ride is a 1956 F100 that features a custom chassis from No Limit Engineering. My wife and I recently moved to Hawk Point, Missouri which is about 50 miles northwest of St. Louis. I spend my days working for the phone company. Looking forward to being a member of the Midwest / Missouri chapter.

Sympathy props to PAM!!!

Welcome, PAM!

Glad you are here... and I bet Scott is too.

MikeStoke

Army Firefighter
Hi my name is Mike, I drive a 2004 F-350 lariat DRW PSD 6.0. Well right now I live in Saint Robert Mo,(Just outside of Fort Lost-in-the Woods). I am a Firefighter in the US Army. Dont know much but I love my Truck!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome Mike, we have another member just down the road from you in waynesville!

Ford Truck Articles