Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Midwest Chapter > Missouri Chapter

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 04:50 AM

boonslick is on a distinguished road
Hides behind private messages.

Hello and good morning.

We have a moderator who hides behind PM's so that the rest of you are unaware of the TRUTH!

This is pure cowardice as I posted my telephone number and e-mail address for ALL to use.

My U.S. Citizen rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution have been taken away by this moderator who does not even live in the U.S.!

As I stated previously, what about Freedom of Speech, what about Freedom of the Press?

I have not used profanity, broken any rules of any kind and yet this coward pulls my posts and replies.

Ford Truck Fanatics IS NOT welcome to all only a select few who are NOT a bit controversial as I admit to being. Just like another Forum that I was on.

No one wanted to hear about Supercars, Computers or Swiss Army Vehicles and I MOST ASSUREDLY BECOME BORED EASILY listening to threads, posts, and replies that are as boring as "watching 2 coats of paint dry."

Now you know.

Boon

Postscript: "Old soldiers never die they just fade away." General Douglas S. MacArthur

Last edited by boonslick; 04-27-2014 at 05:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2014, 07:25 AM
caffeine junkie

Super Moderator

john112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond repute
I won't hide behind a damned thing, then.

This thread is in violation of the following rules:

1- No personal attacks

3- No trolling or flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument.

It is hereby locked.

1997 Ranger XLT 4x2, 2.3L 4-cyl 5-speed -- 2009 Ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L V-6 5-speed -- 1986 BMW R80

The advantages of modern engineering are in many ways over balanced by the disadvantages of modern civilization.
--Col. W.A. Roebling
Closed Thread