Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

December B/S and Chat Thread

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well...I'll be graduating Dec. 13th, then heading home, hopefully with some form of employment. As for rigs, I'm gettin a wild hair to rebuild the Broncos C6 myself and doing a little axle work on it too. Red should be getting a new steering valve box...but that's just some bolts and hoses. I'm also gonna start tracking down some NOS parts for Red, to replace the DC stuff I put on her during the last restore. Beyond that...probably hit up Uwharrie before it closes for the season.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Well...I'll be graduating Dec. 13th, then heading home, hopefully with some form of employment. As for rigs, I'm gettin a wild hair to rebuild the Broncos C6 myself and doing a little axle work on it too. Red should be getting a new steering valve box...but that's just some bolts and hoses. I'm also gonna start tracking down some NOS parts for Red, to replace the DC stuff I put on her during the last restore. Beyond that...probably hit up Uwharrie before it closes for the season.

man. got to many projects dont ya?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
man. got to many projects dont ya?

Well the control valve leaks like a sieve on Red...and I'm just not comfortable with the tranny in the Bronco. As for part collecting...there will probably be 2-3 years of that before I tear into Red again.

Ain't gonna head to Windrock one last time, before you head back to NC? YelloThumbUp

At this time...no, I wouldn't trust the Bronco...and I really don't feel like getting it towed home.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
At this time...no, I wouldn't trust the Bronco...and I really don't feel like getting it towed home.

Don't blame ya there... it ain't worth a few hours of fun, and take the risk of paying a $600 wrecker bill :rofl:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well quit my skate center job yesterday. couldnt do the 65 hours a week anymore. it was killing me. oh well. ill actually have weekends to do stuff now!!!!! HORRRAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats man...sounds like you're one of the lucky ones that can afford to give up some hours.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Congrats man...sounds like you're one of the lucky ones that can afford to give up some hours.

yeah. i can. working the warehouse job 40 hours a week is plenty to get by. and here in less than a month im supposed to be getting certified as a fork lift driver ill be getting paid even more per hour so ill be good.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'm not a Tenn. Member,but i'm still gonna post.

Over my holiday break i'm gonna contemplate whether or not it's worth keeping the F100.I'm also gonna try to get a better job than shoveling horse crap.Great Holiday for me.

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Just gonna keep workin and then go up to visit my family in Maryville for Christmas. New Years is up in the air as far as partyin goes.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts