Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

If a picture says a thousand words...

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
...then a video is the ultimate crash course on how to tell the world about your automotive repair skills knowledge and skills. I feel for anyone who goes to this guys shop.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I stopped at hacksaw...:headbang:

Jesus H

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Sawzall, and I finally caved in and went back and watched all of it. Go back and keep going, it get's better, MUCH better.

Edit: Really, the best is yet to come. :D

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
No..shit like that just appalls me...ugh...what a Clampett.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Can't wait to hear what Vince has to say. :rofl2:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

blacksnapon

Staff member
Uhhhhhhh, ummmmmmm,

blacksnapon

Staff member
Those are the type of people that give mechanics a bad name. Customers have a perception of how competent we are before they come in. We have to overcome that perception before we can even start on their car. Someone that works hard at their craft, absorbs as much training as possible is still seen as an incompetent thief because of idiots such as him.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
^^^^ When to a large degree, people are always so focused on the bottom line, and they get a price from a guy like him "fix" a problem for many dollars less than what it would take to do it right (something like 10/12 or so hours by the book to drop the dash) and jump on it. They have no idea what the difference is, other than the price......or when something goes wrong. Like, having to replace a heater hose and unzipping that "fine" repair to gain access to a hose clamp. :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts