Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Superduty Gen.1

Superduty Gen.1 1999-2007 F250, F350, F450, F550

Old 03-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold
Very cool!

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Charter Member

BIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant future
We've been pretty busy since going on our own, 43 loads moved in the month of March with a total of 47 cars hauled

ForumRunner_20180427_073338.jpg
Old 04-27-2018, 07:44 AM
Charter Member

BIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant futureBIGRED911 has a brilliant future
Having trouble with my phone downloading pictures today for some reason.....if yall have Facebook like our page for more pics!

https://m.facebook.com/C-H-Snider-Tr...4892707498631/
Old 04-27-2018, 09:24 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRED911 View Post
We've been pretty busy since going on our own, 43 loads moved in the month of March with a total of 47 cars hauled

Attachment 4596
That's awesome!
Old 04-28-2018, 11:53 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Loaded Wednesday morning out of the St Louis area and delivered in Minneapolis yesterday....reloaded in the twin cities and headed for Iowa city, Ft Madison, Kirksville and St Louis again...... it's a learning experience but so far all's well...have to throw a set of front brake calipers on tomorrow after I kick the 2018 sierra off in Kirksville in the morning but other than that things are workin great.....

Attachment 4542

Attachment 4543

Attachment 4544
Wow, that looks cool....quite the load!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 04-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Good business to be in....are you on Uship? I've used them for large, awkward types of equipment in the past and they've seemed to work out ok.

It's like the Uber and Airbnb for hauling!

It seems you're doing fine whatever your doing....good luck and congrats on the rig and all the hauls....awesome!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 04-29-2018, 07:15 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Good business to be in....are you on Uship? I've used them for large, awkward types of equipment in the past and they've seemed to work out ok.

It's like the Uber and Airbnb for hauling!

It seems you're doing fine whatever your doing....good luck and congrats on the rig and all the hauls....awesome!
Too many customers refuse to pay on uship from what ive heard, I stick to central dispatch and a few direct customers I've gained....I've got some of the bigger brokers that are supposedly really hard to get in with that are already emailing me every load opportunity they have....the guy I was leased to when I first started hauling cars didn't get those emails till he was in business for a year...some of them he still doesn't get lol
Old 04-30-2018, 03:35 AM
Licensed to Represent!

Quote:
Too many customers refuse to pay on uship from what ive heard, I stick to central dispatch and a few direct customers I've gained....I've got some of the bigger brokers that are supposedly really hard to get in with that are already emailing me every load opportunity they have....the guy I was leased to when I first started hauling cars didn't get those emails till he was in business for a year...some of them he still doesn't get lol
That's awesome man...congrats! There's a reason why you're getting them and it's probably because you're good at what you do. Very cool.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote: