Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Del-Mar April Chat

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Lets see how many ppl and post we can get this month!

S'up yo?

Whats everyones plans for Easter? Or is it "just another day"?
smilieFordlogo

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
See your PM..... it was great! NO snow! Above 65*

TazDevil07

Ahhh gotcha! Very cool! I loved todays weather. Just wish I had the day off from work so I could cruise around all day!

Morning all~~~~

TazDevil07

Morning all! Beautiful day today. Thank goodness I'm off work! Got some errands to run and then we'll see what happens! TGIF!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Continuing to flush the F250....two more drain/refill with water/heat up/drain cycles to go. Maybe more if the stuff coming out isn't as clean as the stuff going in! BEAUTIFUL day to do it!

TazDevil07

Continuing to flush the F250....two more drain/refill with water/heat up/drain cycles to go. Maybe more if the stuff coming out isn't as clean as the stuff going in! BEAUTIFUL day to do it!

Well that doesn't sound like to much fun Bud!

Afternoon everyone. Loving the weather.

:wavey: Well hey there Mike! How ya doing?

Well I love being off work. Slept in a bit, went to get my hair cut, went to see my buddy about doing some work on the Ranger, and am now home eating Liverwurst and watching my Yankees take the lead against the O's. What better of a day could ya ask for? smilieFordlogo

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
It ain't so bad....just time consuming.....but it protects the big investment.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
So is the Bar-B-Que down Austin way!

Good evening you guys--and gals :) added that gals stuff for you Bud :)ha-ha-ha!! we know it was for Brenda ~~so how is the FTF thing going?
good I hope ? pretty slow on all the sites so it seems-must be the warm weather thing happening ---- busy on chores and honey do lists ~~~ huh Bud ?

ya know Brenda another site does have a meet coming up on your side of the big old bridge-would be nice ta meet ya in person :) if ya want i could send ya the date directions -ETC -would probably burn a few butts if ya showed up but~:)
I'll take the heat if ya want to :) a personal invite from me :)
might be a great chance to mingle :)the western side of the bridge folks are a lot more friendlier :) or so Bud says -ha-ha-ha!!! luv you too Bud :)

TazDevil07

ya know Brenda another site does have a meet coming up on your side of the big old bridge-would be nice ta meet ya in person :) if ya want i could send ya the date directions -ETC -would probably burn a few butts if ya showed up but~:)
I'll take the heat if ya want to :) a personal invite from me :)
might be a great chance to mingle :)the western side of the bridge folks are a lot more friendlier :) or so Bud says -ha-ha-ha!!! luv you too Bud :)

Are you wanting to use me to "burn some butts"? That not very chapter leader like Jr. haha Shame on you

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts