Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware Chatter

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Sorry haven't been around much. Alot going on the workfront and its got me big time bummed out. Sucks too, right @ Christmas. People really suck @ times

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I think there is a lot of that going around at people's jobs lately. It always has to happen around the holidays.

TazDevil07

I think there is a lot of that going around at people's jobs lately. It always has to happen around the holidays.

You're right. Just a bunch of BS. Shame on the idiots making these whacked decisions!

Hello DE and how is life down in your neck of the woods?

Lil chilly right now. How bout in your land?

Well not bad at the moment..How ever tomorrow is suppose to be in the single numbers...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
that's too cold :(

TazDevil07

I must apologize for not being on here too much lately. I have alot of crap going on at work and it has pretty much bummed me out.

I hope ya'll had a good Christmas and got to spend time with family and friends. I can't wait for the new year to get here! WOOHOO!!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Nobody seems to be on any of the East Coast Chapters.....at least not consistently. Is this the norm?

TazDevil07

It is for Delaware. The few of us that are DE, mostly post in another club, then again its winter and we're not that active and have day jobs.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome Chris!

TazDevil07

Anyone using crackberry to access the forum? It comes up really freaking on mine? Everything is centered?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nobody seems to be on any of the East Coast Chapters.....at least not consistently. Is this the norm?

Seems like it in NJ chapter too. I wish everyone was more involved. I'm hoping to figure out something to get things going.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts