Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March Chat Thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Thats' fantastic news!!! Tell her she's in my prayers

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Another chilly, but beautiful day here. I guess the snow out there is all gone now?

Hi All, Can't wait for the weekend! Heading to Lancaster tomorrow for some time with my lovely Wife. Are there any members near Frederick County?
I'm glad your Mom is doing well. My wife has had a few bouts with cancer but has been free for 6 years now.

We ordered some furniture from there and will be picking it up. The Amish make amazing furniture. How far are you from Canann Valley? We will be camping up there this summer.

It's good to see this chapter active, I tried to join the Virginia Chapter as well since I work there but realized later that moderator hasn't been on in a few years and there haven't been any posts in forever.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Canann Valley is about 30-40 miles away.
I go there often now only a few times a year. I used to go skiing there sometimes but haven't for a few years.

I live about 5 miles from the Amish and deal with them all the time. I can even understand the Dutch they speak. I buy a bunch of stuff off them. I go coon hunting with a few of them but not so much anymore. Ennis the one Amish I hunted with mainly passed away and the others kind of stopped hunting after that,

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts