Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies > 'Puters

'Puters Tech help! Hardware, Software... Truck guys can be geeks too.

Old 04-28-2016, 01:47 AM

Lorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to behold
this seems to faily well covered but i will though out some info.

a 360 can run offline for its entire life. in fact if you a gen 1 or gen 2 360 the last 2 years of software updates it got just made it run slower and slower in the home screens.

i dont know what model of 360 you have but one might put some ads out for cracked/ hacked 360 slim. some "cheap" gamers crack the software so the xbox will play burned game disks as well as hacked games. playing games this way online will getting caught will ban the xbox from every connecting to Microsoft servers, so they get sold for cheap and all the functions work they just wont go online. might be a way to get into a newer 360 model.

the only reason i ask about what model 360 you have is the gen 1 and gen 2 models will almost always have several heat related failures. with regular cleaning and being used lightly they last a long time but rad light will come one. the slims seem to fair much better. most failure on a gen 1 or 2 are easy to fix even for the average joe

"May you live your life as if the maxim of your actions were to become universal law" Immanual Kant

00 Vw jetta 2.0
77 f150 429
83 Buick century 4.3 diesel (lost to young fun)
-and many others
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2016, 10:26 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ,you Guy's got me started now .I fired up my Ps3 ,racing some
nascar to sum up the heats!....

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....
Old 04-30-2016, 02:43 AM

Lorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaker65 View Post
Oh ,you Guy's got me started now .I fired up my Ps3 ,racing some
nascar to sum up the heats!....

guess it time to take the 69 woody wagon out and burn rubber and gas. 460 power!!!! in forza....see what you done!

"May you live your life as if the maxim of your actions were to become universal law" Immanual Kant

00 Vw jetta 2.0
77 f150 429
83 Buick century 4.3 diesel (lost to young fun)
-and many others