Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well This Really, Rrrrreally SUCKS!!!

I worked all night at the airport clearing snow...

Jan2011015.jpg

We got done at 10:30 this morning and while driving home on I-270, a lady lost control of her Honda Odyssey, t-boned and spun me into a Ranger...

Jan2011016.jpg

Jan2011017.jpg

Jan2011018.jpg

Needless to say.....I'm just sick...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Damn...that does suck, Brad.

Even back before I had a 4x4 with four good tires, I used to try to take the back roads rather than the highways when it was snowing...two or three lanes of traffic on slick stuff scares the hell outta me.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
largehuh.gif

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Dang, my condolences.

I'm pretty sure I would have lost my mind.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Dang that just bites. Hope you didn't get banged around the cab.

Ian you travel how I do. I would rather face snow drifted roads than run a freeway full of idiots.

Ian, Randy, you have no idea how close I came to to going another way.....just for the reasons both of you have said. I had been awake for some 36 hrs. and decided I would just take the route I did and be in no hurry. Needless to say, that's a decision I had back.

The guy in the Ranger came walking up to us just about the time I was surveying the damage and trying to figure how I got the damage on the left rear. He said when I went into the spin I tagged him with my left rear and he did three 360's.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Glad you are OK.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You could always beat Chris to a crew cab Raptor! :D

Ford Truck Articles