Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mo chapter get together

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
what about a date/time?

think with we all know in the MO you can't plan around the weather too much, you just kinda deal with what you get. With that said what sounds like a good date to shoot for?

If I can't get there on four wheels, I can't get there, lol. Not that I've made a meet yet, except minimeets with R and T.
I'm overdue for a road trip. Fort Leaner Wood or Tonka trucks... if I go to KC I have to see my sister, and I'm not prepared for that.

G2G

The weather should be getting nicer as the weeks go by now, anyone interested in having a get together?

We could do something simple like meeting at a restaurant or we could try and do something different and a little bigger like a picnic, attend a car show together, fishing tip, etc. Throw some ideas out there.

There is Harley Park in Boonville which is centrally located in Missouri. It has covered large Shelters with built-in brick barbecues, electrical power, fresh water and Shelter 2 is located approximately 100 feet from a great playground for the young, and old kids like us, and the restrooms are within approximately 150 feet. Moreover, there is a modern Little League Baseball Diamond within viewing distance for entertainment. A Shelter can be reserved in advance for $15 from 6AM until 10PM and I live less than 1 click away in the event someone wanted to take a shower, a nap, use a computer or just plain hang out.

Just food for thought.

Boon

Postscript: There are 5 total shelters but #2 is logistically the best.

If I can't get there on four wheels, I can't get there, lol. Not that I've made a meet yet, except minimeets with R and T.
I'm overdue for a road trip. Fort Leaner Wood or Tonka trucks... if I go to KC I have to see my sister, and I'm not prepared for that.

Hello and good morning Mr. Fixit.

Your sister and mine in San Jose should compare notes in that mine is a "witch" who controls my soon to be 93 year old mother.

Boon

Postscript: I think that my sister was "switched at birth!"

Ford Truck Articles