Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Maroon old bodystyle Explorer (98-99?). Kind of unique- 2WD V8 (cherry condition). Also has a Blue/White F250 IDI Supercab 4X4 (late 80's) with a camper, often seen towing a Spectra 18' jet boat. Malcolm owns a shop- works on some cars and inboard big-block motors. The Spectra has a built Olds 455- thing of beauty. Malcolm's part of the old Northwest Chapter- shows up at every GTG with wifey and kidlets.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Where is he located?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
HAHAHA thats not helpful, youd be suprised how many shops look exactly like that. Id venture a guess thats off highway 2 up near sultan? To many trees to be in the Frylands where my shop is

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Tim here. Kalispell, Flathead County MT - a high mountain valley just west of Glacier Nat'l Park. Elevation is approx 3200'.

To put Montana's size into perspective, we're the 4th largest state geographically, but only about 1 million people are crazy enough to live here. I'm closer to Spokane than I am to Helena our state capitol and the North Dakota state line is just about 600 miles from Kalispell.

I'm a pastor of a picture-perfect country church. Drop in on your way thru. Door's always open and the coffee is on! 406 261 6665

http://www.stillwaterlutheranchurch.com/

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
HAHAHA thats not helpful, youd be suprised how many shops look exactly like that. Id venture a guess thats off highway 2 up near sultan? To many trees to be in the Frylands where my shop is

Yep- good guess. I've never been to his shop, they always show up for our GTG's though.

mtflat- dang, that is picture perfect, isn't it? Glad to have you!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
How often do we g2g?

Follow the link in my sig(second one), go to pub and there is a G2G '08 in the stickies....

And for everybody else, us original north westerners are skilled at banneding together.....
I haven't been to that site since I left......

well I got that... but how was that a good choice of words??

My guess is that he is pointing out that it is reduntant to say "I haven't been there since I left". Think about it...it is obvious that nobody has been at any given place since they left the said place. Thats like saying "I haven't been to the beach since the last time I left the beach" or "I haven't eaten pizza since I last ate pizza". These kinds of things just go without saying.

Ahhhh, teenagers.

Last edited:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Hey now...lets not be stereotyping! Because remember...bad things are not good!

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
My guess is that he is pointing out that it is reduntant to say "I haven't been there since I left". Think about it...it is obvious that nobody has been at any given place since they left the said place. Thats like saying "I haven't been to the beach since the last time I left the beach" or "I haven't eaten pizza since I last ate pizza". These kinds of things just go without saying.

Ahhhh, teenagers.

give that boy a gold star....

Ford Truck Articles