Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Drag Racing

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I have been to that track in Rogersville (to watch), but never raced in my life. The only other track I have been to is the Memphis Motorsports Park.

Sometime *warm weather*, let us know when you will be there on a Friday night. During the summer I have that day off and some people live near that area (I think).
I'll keep you posted on when I'll be there. It's a blast!! Well, unless you break something. ROFL

DRAG is something I always figured TODDLEY would be talking about somewhere.... He likes to be seen in it all over, on or off road.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Brian_B said:
Personally, drag racing is on a legal track made of blacktop. Roads are blacktop, so.....seems reasonable to me. I guess the administration will correct us if we are wrong.

there is sand and mud drags there buddy :hammer:

I used to drag race, then the local track started being dicks so now I'm getting out of that and getting into quad racing.

But it can't be considered "Off Road" either, so here's where I thought it should be. Key word being, thought. lol
Well now, I suspect that not all would agree with that statement, some "drag racing" is definatly off road trust me.:hammer:

tcbofade

Charter Member
When 6L starts talking about being in "drag", I'm not sure he's talking about racing...:nana:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts