Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September Chat thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Here we go, off to another month already!!!

At least it will be cooler, thank heavens

Hopefully we get all caught up on the chores before the snow gets here

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
"Pouring off due to the heat", lol

That's helarious!!!!! Sadly, this discribes this past summer completely!!!!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Well Smokey, I guess you are liking the new and improved weather!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I love it!

we're about 66* at night here. Not so bad tho.

I finally got the Explorer finished!

Now on to the next project!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
The news said you got some frost this morning Smokey. Guess the winter is on the way now.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Yeah a little frost in areas. The comfortable weather got me to thinking I need to take a day and cut a little firewood.
Had a friend call me Thursday and asked me to come fix his furnace it wasn't firing. Oh my what a mess he tired to repair it himself that made it fun.
I finally called one of my friends that does heating and plumbing and handed him the job due to the number of parts needed.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I have had my firewood cut, split, and stacked since the begining of August. Cleaned the chimney last weekend. I'm hoping that being prepared, will bring another mild winter.

I'm betting that won't come true tho.......

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
From all the extended weather predictions I saw looks like a cold winter.
We are due for a cold year, just as long as we don't get the 4-5' storms its fine.
3' we can deal with with out much hassle.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
You are speaking for your end of the state. Around here, 2" pretty much grinds everything to a halt.

I'm not plowing for the state this year, so I'm not really worried about the snow. It will be certainly different looking out the door at the snow coming down, rather than the windshield of a dump truck!

Ford Truck Articles