Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello folks

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Good after noon folks sorry I have been away for so long, I have been busy here, we moved out of our last place back in Feb now we are renting, we live 3 blocks from Mike's dad now, Heather is getting so big now and the 3 older ones are also growing like weeds on us, thank god the weather moved to being great weather instead of that nasty cold stuff, Mike is just getting back to work after being off for the season, got to love seasonal work, soon he will be getting his tan started lol, well got to run so take care and hope to hear from you guys/ladies.

LITTLESUNRAY

no problem boy I see no one has been in the NY chapter in a long time lol, so how are you doing also?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good to hear from you. How's little Heather doing? Last I remember, she kept getting sick and you had to postpone the surgery.

LITTLESUNRAY

oh her surgery turned out really well they ended up doing it when she was 6 months old instead of 3 months old, now she is 17 months old and she has 10 teeth and says some words and is always moving, never still, and is daddy's and mommy's girl lol

LITTLESUNRAY

Good mid-day folks, can't wait till Mike gets home cause we are going camping and ain't coming home till Monday,( out at the Niagara County Camping Resort) and Mike gets to finally have a good meal cause on Tuesday he got his upper and lower dentures he has been with out any teeth since August and he has lost alot of weight so I am happy he gets to gain some weight on, Heather is doing good being potty trained and the boys will be done with school at the end of June can't wait lol, and Mike and me are looking for another car for me since he has to use the van for work and I hate being home with no car no fun with school almost out lol, I will post some pictures up also of the kids and the family soon to so everyone can see us lol.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad all is going well. I think you deserve a good, fun, FORD car. It also sounds like I need to get on that dentures diet.

LITTLESUNRAY

well here r some pics of the family
P1010055-Copy.jpg

_5310013.jpg

PC180096.jpg

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Glad to hear all is well.
Those kids hit the candy mother lode.
Heather is as cute as a button in here costume.
I have to go to the dentist and have a few teeth pulled so I may have to get a partial. Will be losing a few molars that may cause a problem chewing.Heck if I lose weight I will wait till I drop a few pounds them get it. :)

Ford Truck Articles