Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Charlotte Auto Show

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Bailee did inform me that Food Lion is sponsoring again this year. I asked her if she'd be able to hook us up with any freebies, she said she could get me a VIP pass (since she'll be working the journalism/community affairs angle)...I said I was thinking of an FTF G2G...she simply said 'You boys, I'll see what I can do'.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That will be great Ben. Then I will have to figure out about Thursday and Friday. Let us know

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Nothing is cast in stone yet, so I dunno how definite these plans are yet, because she has boss she needs to justify these things to, too. But it did sound like Saturday works for Steven, as well as myself...that good with you Cliff?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
^^^Nothing is cast in stone yet, so I dunno how definite these plans are yet, because she has boss she needs to justify these things to, too. But it did sound like Saturday works for Steven, as well as myself...that good with you Cliff?

Oh yeah it works. I might try and go Thursday and Friday to see what I can find.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Bad news guys I won't be able to make it to auto fair. looks like my wife job will be ending early.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang Cliff...sorry to hear that.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Austin...looks like I opened my mouth before I got plans OK'd by my mommy. She wasn't too enthusiastic about having a 'stranger' stay in her house. It's a pit fall of still living with the folks...sorry about that bud.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
No worries :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just got off the phone with Bailee...looks like she's the only one receiving any swag, and I'll be receiving a free ticket. Sorry guys, really tried to get some more.

Ford Truck Articles