Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You have no idea, i go to lots of areas to work where the banjo player turned around and said boys we shouldn't be here, I'm turnin back[emoji1787]

Oh shitballs :rofl:

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Directions to one of my jobs [emoji1787]
270e19ae74d9c9415f47f7480466c545.jpg

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Doc, dunkin knows what your talking about, he's a backwoods Canuck.
He's used to hearing the twang of the ole' 5 string........

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lol...I don't quite get that but I have had "turn where the old red barn burned down 20 years ago"

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Doc, dunkin knows what your talking about, he's a backwoods Canuck.
He's used to hearing the twang of the ole' 5 string........

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hahahaha!!!!

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Lol...I don't quite get that but I have had "turn where the old red barn burned down 20 years ago"
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] my favorite so far is turn when you see the red dump truck that is usually parked by the road. I asked what if the dump truck is gone, and was told in the most sarcastic voice "well you can still turn there". [emoji1787] I told him ok then I'm on my way on your time with a full tank I'll get there when I get there[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
You guys should ask for directions on the Navajo Nation sometime.

Turn right at the hole in the fence. Go left when you see the pile of glass bottles. You'll see a pile of tires, go right, when you see the sheep you're close. 37 miles of dirt cow path later ......

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
You guys should ask for directions on the Navajo Nation sometime.

Turn right at the hole in the fence. Go left when you see the pile of glass bottles. You'll see a pile of tires, go right, when you see the sheep you're close. 37 miles of dirt cow path later ......

I grew up in AZ, dealt with them directions ALOT[emoji44]

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
What part of AZ? I grew up riding with Dad delivering sheet rock all over the Rez. Then equipment and concrete forms later on my own. As well as concrete culverts.

Chandler, AZ about 30 miles south of Phoenix. I always hated going up to the navajo nation. Loved going to Payson though

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Chandler, AZ about 30 miles south of Phoenix. I always hated going up to the navajo nation. Loved going to Payson though
Ah, I know that area. Spent a lot of time at a warehouse where I 10 and 202 come together. Payson is beautiful. Sure been californicated though. I even like the Rez, out away from society.

Maybe I should learn to pic a banjo.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Ah, I know that area. Spent a lot of time at a warehouse where I 10 and 202 come together. Payson is beautiful. Sure been californicated though. I even like the Rez, out away from society.

Maybe I should learn to pic a banjo.

Its not hard, just play by ear[emoji1787]

Ford Truck Articles