Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Wanted a 7.3 or 7.5 in it, would have been way more bad $$$. Yea reman 351 in it, hydro locked the old engine wheelin, it never saw mud again after that.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
20130316_134831_zps3b21097c.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Dammit Eric...everytime I see one of that era makes me wish I'd kept my 97.
Nice pic.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice truck...and cool on getting it going....that color combo is cool as well

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Its only the third time I've done so.

Love that color blue, seriously debating on ditching the red I've got for the 97 and getting a gallon of that blue and painting it and my '85 to match...

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It looks close to the metallic blue that my 79 has...I like blue...guess that is apparent...:rofl: :rofl:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Edumacation is priceless....I think my truck is a light blue metallic...although I would have to confirm that.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
My old 87, sold now, this picture was 10 years ago when I turned 16. Last time I checked it was sitting in the woods rotting away though

87good.jpg

:shocked: Holy cuh-rap, Joe! That thing is beautiful!

Thank you! I miss this truck a lot. My dad and I didn't skip any corners on it unfortunately it had to live life as a teenagers first truck and I destroyed it. I am going to try and dig up some more old pics for you guys

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Older?...ok...that is 90's..that ain't old :D

LOL We can just call it "aged to perfection" smilieFordlogo

My old 87, sold now, this picture was 10 years ago when I turned 16. Last time I checked it was sitting in the woods rotting away though

87good.jpg

Real nice truck man! Sorry to hear about where it is now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts