Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hmmmm camo interior

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
hell im only 17 and i own more guns than my stepdad and mom put together lol

I only need one gun.

Remington 870, 20G with hollow point slugs.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well since this got drug back up...I like the idea of camo interior...the camo pattern just needs to fit the vehicle. As for a headliner, you'll probably get dismissed alot quicker with a camo headliner...not saying that's right, but usually rebel flags raise some sort of suspicion be it with cops, folks on the corner, etc. You don't need the extra hassel. And for the record...between my father, brother and myself, we have 137 rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Well since this got drug back up...I like the idea of camo interior...the camo pattern just needs to fit the vehicle. As for a headliner, you'll probably get dismissed alot quicker with a camo headliner...not saying that's right, but usually rebel flags raise some sort of suspicion be it with cops, folks on the corner, etc. You don't need the extra hassel.

I agree. :pimp:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well since this got drug back up...I like the idea of camo interior...the camo pattern just needs to fit the vehicle. As for a headliner, you'll probably get dismissed alot quicker with a camo headliner...not saying that's right, but usually rebel flags raise some sort of suspicion be it with cops, folks on the corner, etc. You don't need the extra hassel. And for the record...between my father, brother and myself, we have 137 rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers.

That's why i'm stuck between the flag or camo for the headliner.Some people have an I don't care attitude about it,but I don't feel like gettin stopped or having chit thrown at my truck.It's sad,cause if I had an American Flag up there,nobody would even care except for Al-Quiada.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Yeah. Just go American.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i support the rebel flag h.l. its heritage not hate...a mexican can paint a mexican flag on his chevy short wide but we cant have a headliner?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
how about no camo? IMO camo is a little overkill on a vehicle, unless it's a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle.

Aww heck, your from Detriot. Home of the 24's and boomin' sound systems, of course you don't like camo! :wasntme:

Just messin' with ya man... :)

Last edited:

Sven7

Derping
haha it's okay. I resent Detroit and am there purely for school. I am from Stillwater, MN.

I am a Euro guy at heart, so I prefer a clean car, airing on the side of smaller wheels. :)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
haha it's okay. I resent Detroit and am there purely for school. I am from Stillwater, MN.

I am a Euro guy at heart, so I prefer a clean car, airing on the side of smaller wheels. :)

haha, stillwater sounds like a small town.. just from the name.

I'm not big on Euro, but I do give the guys respect, for being able to keep their cars looking good, and be functional. They sounds alright to, but I don't think I could live with it everyday..

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Here's my rebel flag headliner. I've never been hassled for it. However I might change it eventually if I find something worthwhile to change it to.

headliner02.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Thanks Tyler

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hell Yeah...I'm really diggin that, that does look great.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Thanks guys :)

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Yeah. Just go American.

Yea,I think i'm gonna go with a camo headliner.I almost got in a heated argument with some ignorant kids in my 2nd period today,cause they thought that the rebel flag was a sign of racism.Me and a friend walked out of the class and went next door to Ag.I'm sick of ignorant people who don't get their facts straight.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yea,I think i'm gonna go with a camo headliner.I almost got in a heated argument with some ignorant kids in my 2nd period today,cause they thought that the rebel flag was a sign of racism.Me and a friend walked out of the class and went next door to Ag.I'm sick of ignorant people who don't get their facts straight.

Get used to it.... seems like 90% of the population believe it is a sign of racism, 9% couldnt care either way, and 1% know what it's all about..

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Get used to it.... seems like 90% of the population believe it is a sign of racism, 9% couldnt care either way, and 1% know what it's all about..

Oh I know.But the 25 or so kids in the class got a nice lecture about freedom of speech and why it's important to keep your mouth shut after we left.lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts