Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Red Is Back !!!!

03 Big Red

True Believer
NC
It's been at least four months, but I got my truck back yesterday! She gave my mechanic some gray hairs but he and his guys did an outstanding job and Big Red runs sweet. I spent the afternoon cleaning her up and today I'm waiting for the temp outside to drop below 90 degrees so I can wax her up. Thanks to all you guys for listening to me whine for the last few months.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
WHat was wrong with it?

03 Big Red

True Believer
NC
WHat was wrong with it?

I guess you didn't hear the looonngg story. (short version) Got in a wreck back in sept. She was in the shop for a month. Ran great until... Feb. major electrical issues, Check engine light, tranny light, abs light, no speedo etc... Ford dealer said the abs electical cntrl and hydraulic cntrl units were both damaged in the accident. Insurance company said not! $2500 est. repair costs. SHE SAT! .... Came into some money, found a Great mechanic, she was in his shop for a month. One or two additional electrical issues, as well as the abs cntrl unit, but he saved me about $700.

Ford Truck Articles