Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up your Big Bronco Pics!

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Ok, I'm a computer loser - can someone tell me how to post a pic in the message part of the post? Someone did tell me know in the past but I've lost the email. Something about a small string of characters before and after the pic if I'm sending just the file>?

I do have a Photobucket album but I'm having all kinds of problems sharing the pic. I also would like to know how to add the full page pics like you guys are doing - the pic I want to send is the same size as the one in my title info at the beginning of the post. Can anyone help me or send me somewhere else to learn?

Thanks!

BigRed1

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
First go on your photobucket and get the direct link to the image (it should end is something like .jpg or .png, etc). So for example that I want to post this image:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Skandociouss/Gallery/DSC00990.jpg

Copy that link and come back over to the thread where you want to post and wrap it in IMG tags, like this:

[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Skandociouss/Gallery/DSC00990.jpg[/img]

And it'll come out looking like this:

DSC00990.jpg

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Ok, pic is still small. I was able to enlarge it using PB but then the resolution stunk.

Do I need to change something on my digi camera?

Sorry I'm technically challenged!

Blade

Backwoods boy
OMG.... its killing me... im gonna have to go out and look for a bronco!!!!!!

ohh and here is a pic of my 90 Ranger

IM000431.jpg

more updated pics will soon come

Last edited:

Blade

Backwoods boy
yeah... it got its first real ride Saturday night, we went lazy huntin' (road huntin').... and we went to some purrty rough places... I ALSO GOT TO DRIVE IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! so i had a good time.... could have done with out the 3 hours in the truck though

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I love my ranger it will go through just about any thing sand mud they are really good little trucks, every body all ways thinks you need 33s with 12" of lift to be able to 4x4..

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Sir 429...

Do you still have the hard top or did you sell it? Mine actually has a decent hard top but the one in your pick looks much better.

Thanks.
rpoe

Ford Truck Articles