Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Florida peeps

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Will do Brian. You know, once you get in better shape, you could travel. I expect to see you here at the mudbogs one day. :D

I don't think I have ever been to FL. I have been to North and South Carolina as well as Georgia. Missed it by that much! (old TV show)

You can have Chris delete this part if you want: My parents lived in Winterhaven (sp?) when I was conceived. Does that count?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Hey hey hey...Chris u needa stop bein so mean to him.......you know you'd trade your dredsfor his pigtails anyday!Tony, you sellin my car hauler dude?I have no idea if I can make it or not...I may be paintin a single wide that weekend for some extra cash but I'll see.....if not...by gawd gimme some swampers for the back of my truck and I'll pull your truck out all day long...what's the cover on the park?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
15 a day or 35 for 3 days. I always leave Friday after work and stay till Sunday. I'm not sure who is going to be there in concert this time. There is always a concert on Sat night.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Well, I decided not to go. Gas prices suck. I may do some boating instead.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Your point is??? lol

I've never been able to keep it under $300 going, and I just can't justify wasting that much right now. I spend about $150 in the hauler, about $50 in the mud truck, $40 for the weekend pass, food and lots of beer. It adds up quick.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The one that took $137 of my hard earned cash to fill up the other day? Pssh. chump change.

I wish! :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Exactly, then use the same in just one weekend. Besides, you weren't gonna show anyways!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Nah, cause if you were planning in going, I'd have bit the bullit and spent the money to go.

wow this forums slow, anyone still plannin on going to mudfest since the prices are now $100 for the weekend?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
About time you showed up over here. I'm not gonna go. Too rich for my blood. You?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
puh leeze Tony you shnit gold bricks...hey country how's it goin?you a transplant from the other site?welcome to FTF......I ain't going that's fer sure.....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts