View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:05 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
1) You'll have to define fuel efficient...is that 12mpg, 20mpg or 30mpg???
2) If 12mpg, anyone that knows what they're doing should be able to get that out of a stock/mild V8 build. If 20mpg, you're looking more at a fuel injected 300 swap, or a coyote 5.0 swap. 30mpg won't happen, but a 12v cummins swap would be about the closest you'd get.
3) Keep in mind gearing will play a role in your mpg as well.
4) What you realistically need to do is establish a budget, then double it. Or buy something almost done, and make the last few tweaks.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben