Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

get together this saturday

Some of us from other sites are trying to get folks together at the wing house in tampa off of i-4 at 1300 anyone here interested? We will meet at the flying j at 1230 and roll on down to the wing house in a big group....I know short notice but figured I would try....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Something about this makes me feel like I'd be bound and gagged and wake up the next morning naked in the back seat of Kia optima with the inability to remember the previous night.

I'm in...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
haha....Now that would be a good GTG to go if I have a nite like that.....

Flying J off of I-4 and SR 579 in Tampa is where we will be at 1230 on Saturday.

Then the address for the Wing House is:
5003 N US Highway 301
Tampa,Fl

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not trying to be a dick...just curious, what prompted you to sign up and offer the invitation??? What is the focus/agenda for your group???

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I'm in the opposite corner of the country so I'll be absent, but what are the other forums? Trucks? Cars? Modern, hotrod, street rods?

Fords only? Or just open to any and all. A little more info might help.

Nothing just trying to get a bunch of folks together who drive Fords for the person who asked. And I have no intention on anthing just thought it would be cool to have a GTG and just have a good time....I didn't think it would be a big deal just thought would be cool to do.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^No worries man...just typically when a newbie makes a vague invitation like yours, it's some sorta spammer or troll.

It's cool I am niether was looking up addons for the truck and came across this site so figured would try my luck on here as well for folks to come on out and talk truck or whatever else.....Taking the numbers down now looks to be around 12 folks coming so far. I'll take that over none so I am calling the Wing House today to let them know the number of folks we will have.

Ford Truck Articles