Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bought a super duty 2.0

Did they all come with the nissan engine in them Andy? - ours were all 7.3.

It looks like it will tidy up really well - i wonder how you'd go putting an intercooler out the front for a little extra grunt.

Thanks Roy!
Advertised it yesterday, had a guy ring last night from Victoria (boat or plane ride from tasmania) and his buddy is holidaying here at the moment, said he can come look today, if it's descent pay a deposit and pick it up next week!!! Fingers crossed

Looks great Andy - hope the sale goes through for you mate ....... what kind of coin does one of those in tidy order go for there Andy?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Advertised it for 31500, paid 20000 for it and spent 3200 on it. I got it very cheap tho. If it was 7.3 be worth 50k in same condition

LMAO! I only paid $30k for my 02 7.3 brand new!

Thats great Andy - nice to make a profit on the way through.

It's infinitely better to have a great wodge of cash and no truck than no cash and no truck ... just think of the opportunities Andy :):)

the rhd 4.2 come with a wmw sprint engine. Only in f250s and some light aircraft in Brazil.

I have never even seen a Diesel-powered aircraft in Brazil, though many experimental ultralight and light-sports aircraft and even a handful of cropdusters rely on automobile engines (usually Volkswagen). And since Diesel fuel is not certified in Brazil to be used as an aircraft fuel, and I'm not sure about the suitability of the 4.2 to run on kerosene (IIRC it has a Bosch rotary pump, that relies on the Diesel fuel for lubrication), it's not so likely that I would see an MWM-powered airplane in Brazil so soon...

Ford Truck Articles