View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
^LARGE carbon footprint^

UNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond reputeUNRULEE has a reputation beyond repute
Here are the parts I scored thanks to Cheeto. I paid $300 for it all shipped to my door. So I'm currently at $600 total. Which is pretty good because this is the point where I'd be buying aftermarket/upgraded parts for it even if the axle was complete from lockout to lockout. So you might say I paid $600 for a complete D60.

The caliper brackets appear to be of the later vintage, which is what I would rather have. Plus I plan on getting new later model calipers to match the brackets. Every wear item that can be replaced will be replaced before it goes under the truck.

The hubs have the larger later model wheel studs so new lug nuts will have to be used.

....and the boring open diff.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Do I really need to reply to this thread? I have been fishing, drinking and then cleaning fish, followed by more drinking. Not exactly in that order.

1979 F250 4X4, far from stock
2005 F250 6.0, stock ...........I swear.
2008 Expedition Limited 4x4,Loaded, The wife's rig
2004 Lincoln Town Car, my plush work ride

Last edited by UNRULEE; 03-21-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Sponsored Links