Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road Trip Today!!!!

Today I'm taking my '05 F250 to see the (since the Ford Doctor name is taken) Ford fysician,.... or maybe Phord Physician,.... Oh, I know what to call him, " The Wrench Wizard of Waynesville", none other than Blacksnapon Vince!!!! :bowdown:

The MacGuyver of Mercury... The Adonis of Ambulances? Six point Vince? Vince the toolman Taylor? The Legend of Lincoln? The Powerstroke Proletariat? The FordWright of Wayneville? The Pulaski Powerstroker? The Swami of SuperDuty?

he makes me look aware......

blacksnapon

Staff member
You guys ought to see what walked in the back door...........GOOSE! Someone needs to warn me! I could have been on an extended test drive.

there is sooooo much to say about an extended test drive....
goose walks in on the $100 hooker and Black, or you're driving something(the $1000 hooker),
or LOCK THE BACK DOOR. if you want to keep geese out of your yard......hide the corn and water and send the "bait" to the neighbors yard.
just kidding guys...

Goose brings his own corn. Watch him, vince! He's got a lot of pent-up energy from your "Chrome chrome chrome" tauntings...

I put him about 2 hours behind schedule....
there is just soooo much wrong about this. i'll not go into details................. [confused] i don't think i have to.
Goose, i love you like a brother but i'm concerned about my brothers proclivities. just saying:nana:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Man it'd be nice to have a certified tech (and a nice guy like Vince to boot) within driving distance of my home... Closest thing I have is Andy, 'bout 20 minutes away. I can't complain, he's pretty well versed with these trucks and he's an awesome guy too, as well as his girlfriend Leilani.

Ford Truck Articles