Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Buddy's new work truck

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
My buddy that I wired the shop for picked up a new work truck for hauling his equipment around, figured I'd post a few pics of it...he always had Ford F150's for daily drivers and Dodge's for hauling...but he is fully converted now :D

Kewltec2.jpg

Camera_test_034.JPG

Kewtec1.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
smilieIagree

my friend just wrapped his truck with his work logo too. I'd post a pic but he drives a Dog, I mean Dodge.

I was going to wrap the 750 but decided against it as we don't advertise.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
you have to be a more considerate driver when you have your name and number all over your truck, no more quick lane changes and speeding past others to get to the job!

Pffftt..I'll put my own number on it and tell them to either rotate or I'll have a chat with that employee :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Just Google "Calgary, Alberta"

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Good looking truck, cool wrap, wish Ford, didn't pull a Dodge or GM on the '11 and later F450 and screw it up. I would be buying one in the next 5 years, now I will have to settle for huntnting down a low mileage '08 - '10.

OT, screw pilings or "pixi sticks" as the rednecks call them down here are catching on really fast. Pretty cool to see them installed.

Nice looking truck Duncan - how come the weights are in kg? ..... is Canada going metric?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice looking truck Duncan - how come the weights are in kg? ..... is Canada going metric?

We had that crap rammed down our throats 25+ years ago....I detest the Metric system

I love that he even has his QR code on it...

Yeah, he is one guy that has embraced technology...and he is older than me :D

Luckily for me Duncan i grew up with both metric and imperial systems (N.Z went metric in 1976) and am somewhat bilingual although i find metric much easier to work in when doing any building work but tend to use ft,yards and miles when discussing distances ..... i'm currently pulling down an old (1950s) massey harris tractor and luckily i've found some old whitworth spanners as standard sae just don't work - how many different kinds of imperial measurements were there anyway?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
There are quite a few imperial units of measure, I grew up on imperial, metric was taught in school in the 70's, so I'm guessing that it might have been 30 years ago...hmmm.
99% of out prints come imperial...I kinda feel bad for the young guys that don't have a clue about it...but too bad for them :D

Ford Truck Articles