Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Ok guys and gals. We have a thread for pics, but it includes all years. How about just 87-96. Please no non-truck-pic posts, and only 1 picture per post -- so pick your favorite!! Lets try to keep this on topic.

Here's mine-

0804200006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
im first woohoo :D

here is my baby ..

DSC00646.jpg

Michigan
Mine

Picture158.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Most know mine also.
With 36's
1995FordF-350FR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
... :wavey: ...someone said " if IT's RED, ..... it RULES ! ! "; ....... oooooO-K, i'm in, then . . . .:acclaim: . . . .

P2130020.jpg

mr. Charles

Last edited:
heres mine
Front2.jpg

sweet lookin ride Charles....first time I've seen it...me likey.

....thnx for that compliment on this girl, flareside_thunder, YelloThumbUp ; basically bought this for my daughter and her Horse's to deal with but, now in college and guess who got stuck with it???.....:suspicious: ; . . . so for her in taking our 96 Explorer, I told her i was going to make it look the way " I " would want it to be........and > > > > Tada ! ! ! < < < < smilietease .....now she's nagging for me to make the Explorer look "somewhat" like this,.....Yeah, right.....'smiliecrazy'

.....{ btw; i really got a kick out of your remark, there: "Mine...it's so sexy cause it ain't white....." :rofl: :rolling laugh: :beer: YelloThumbUp }.....

mr. Charles:p

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
For some of you truck buffs ...

Sorry for the long hiatus, but been workin on my other Ford lately. Old bat pulled out in front of it, and now I'm replacing a lotta sheet metal.

But, ennyhoo, the stripes on this thing appear to be a fairly limited issue. Anyone know where I can get more like 'em? I'm thinking about havin it painted, but want the stripes back on it when it's done. In the 16 years I've had it, I don't think I've seen more than 10 with stripes like this. They're color matched. I've seen 'em on red, green, blue, and purple trucks, but mine's the only black one I've seen 'em on.

Here's the photo ....

100_0998.jpg

Ford Truck Articles