Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Journey for the day

Drove the Ole girl up to an old mining area and a cool wall made back in 1889. Didn't get any driving pics but it was a bumpy hilly drive.
3e65fdfb6a709cd04fb75eef36201df7.jpg
IMG_20161002_192505.jpg
b33f1d8ac9a8aad26af9aab923519163.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Colville to Sherman Pass area?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Great pics, thanks for posting.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Conconully, Ruby area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The scenery looked to be in that strip mentioned earlier, the tammys changing color and shedding along with the mtns is the giveaway. Most of the hunting I've done over that way and the *preferred* location is on private land in the Okanogan area. I've tried NE WA over the years as statistically, it's the most productive area in the state. The challenge up that way seems to be that, there's so many trees it hard to get any significant distance shot in. Seems like the way to handle it is to find an area with other hunters, look for a trail or an area where spooked bambi would run when scared, and sit and wait while the other people make stir the deer up. Or alternatively, just find a different place all together. :D

Good luck this weekend! :beer:

*Edit: There a nice old guy a few houses down that gets one those senior or disabled whatever hunter tags. The neighbor knows I've got an acreage west of Deer Park and east of the river, and he'd like me to take him up there this week. It should be another easy and productive place as there's other hunters in the area and my land is gated and fenced, thus a *safe zone*. We'll see if that changes. :devil: Might drive up there this afternoon and ensure that no lawbreakers are trespassing the area.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles