Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone else from Ohio

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Im in Tuscawarus County in New Philidelphia

What's happening in New Philly these days? I spent 1975 -84 in Baltic. Bought my first Ford pickup in NP - brand new F100, 300ci, 3 on the tree. Cost was $4251.... Good memories mostly

Rolled my '75 Mach 1 on the big hill south of Sugarcreek on 93. That's when I bought the truck and have never been without a Ford truck since.

Schoenbrun is a cool piece of history, and only a local can pronounce Chili and Fiat correctly! Add to that the heavy Amish influence and it's a great place to live.

I was born and raised (mostly) in Columbiana County on the PA line.

What's happening in New Philly these days? I spent 1975 -84 in Baltic. Bought my first Ford pickup in NP - brand new F100, 300ci, 3 on the tree. Cost was $4251.... Good memories mostly

Rolled my '75 Mach 1 on the big hill south of Sugarcreek on 93. That's when I bought the truck and have never been without a Ford truck since.

Schoenbrun is a cool piece of history, and only a local can pronounce Chili and Fiat correctly! Add to that the heavy Amish influence and it's a great place to live.

Don't trust the Amish. Their up to something.

Columbiana - 4WD Hardware.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY

Hi Tim....same ol same ol in Philly..A nice town that closes up at dusk it seems...peeps are pretty cool here as well..im quite familiar with rt 93 and been to Schoenbrun some time ago..the Amish still reside heavily doing thier thing as always...yes we love it out here..im very familiar with columbiana county..ever hear of Paradise Lake Park...we use to rent lakefront property when we camped in our trailor back in the 90's...

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I live in ohigan...does that count??? Im only ten miles north of the line...and id rater associate myself with ohio then Sh*tagan

Ford Truck Articles