Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
I sold the truck. After that I had sellers remorse. I kicked myself in the butt for getting rid of it. I found out that the guy I sold it to wanted to get rid of it. I bought it back for $1500. At the time it wasn't running. I changed the computer and tuned her up and it ran good it was just a little weak. I have since swapped from 302 to 351, 4:10 gears wit limited slip front and rear, new exaust, fixed a ton of stuff that the other guy jacked up.

The current project is removing the suspension lift. I think it is pieced together from about 2 or 3 diffrent lifts. I can still run the 36" swampers with just the 3" body lift. They will rub the fenders if I jump it off of the ground.

I am trying to get the truck back to where I can actualy drive it. I also have future plans for a SAS. I will leave the ttb in it untill it breaks. I am not nearly as rough on it as I used to be. I might even take the swampers off of it.

I also plan on bedlining the whole truck in Brown bedliner. When I do that I will take lots of pics. (I have all of the equiptment to do it. I am a qwik line installer)

Hey Conner, that's a nice lookin truck (Didn't wanna quote you, one pic is already enough...took me 3 minutes to load this page cause of it 'smiliecrazy' )

What all is done to it?

Just like Chris's, your truck is pretty clean...:rotz:

Hey Thanks. :)

My truck is largely stock, except for the 31" tires, Custom exhaust, and stereo equipment. Now plans for the future? Im still looking into a turbo for that 4.9L. :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yup. The grille came with a cheesy black tab that stuck out to release the hood. I didn't like it, so I added the cobra emblem. That is the hood release.

Another shot-

truckandboat.jpg

I just put on a set of headman headers and true dual exhaust (twin cats/flowmasters/tailpipes). Also, you might think about a throttlebody spacer...helps get fuel into the intake more efficiently. This will increase power. I can't claim that you'll get much better fuel economy than what you get now. The rear-end gearing has a lot to do with mileage...but you lose out on performance in the exchange. Your fuel economy is close to mine (460, auto, 4.11s). Good luck and nice truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here's a couple that I have owned:

1987 Bronco:

PICT0502.jpg

Still have 1989 Bronco:

brncortside1.jpg

Still have 1996 F350:

DSC00347.jpg

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member